What do you think of women who are heavily tattooed?

What do you think of women with lots of tattoos? Do you think badly of them? Be honest what is your first impression?

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 12:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wat ever make them happy its there body
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 12:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I'd probably want to know where she gets her work done! I'd love it!
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 12:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I love tats I find them very interesting. I have seen many more scary women, that have no tats.
    canthaveboys1

Answer by canthaveboys1 at 12:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I have three tats and plan on getting a few more, but I do not judge moms by that and I really don't think it is fair to by any means. If that is their choice then so be it, I have several friends that have them all over and very noticable to everyone and they are great people.
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 12:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Depends on the woman. My friend has tats all over but she is a tiny, friendly looking woman and when I first saw her all I thought was "interesting" But if it was a big scary looking woman covered in tats, i might think..."Scary!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Hey by the way does anyone know of any good places in the Ft Worth area?? Just thought I'd ask..lol
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 12:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Without knowing them, I think they look trashy. May or may not be the case, but you asked what I thought and that is my first reaction. Trash. And please God, I hope they don't ever have to wear an evening gown, nothing uglier than a tattoo ridden women in a strapless gown.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I think of a saying I heard a Doctor use on tv: What are they going to look like at 70? All shriveled up(tats).
    ladyplant

Answer by ladyplant at 12:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I always try to picture them in a different outfit completely....like you know, a formal dress or an office outfit/professional attire, and sometimes feel bad for her. I mean, what happens if they change lifestyles completely or have a wedding to be in but have sleeves when the bride wants strappless dresses on her bridesmaids? I just think in situations, thats all. lol
    but that's just the reson I don't have any tats that are really obvious...I do have an ankle wrap and one on my shoulder blade, but they're easy to cover and stuff.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 12:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• For me, it all depends on what kind of art the woman has on her body.

Personally, I have never been one to even consider getting things like skulls or cartoon characters tattooed on me. That is simply because I only get pieces that really mean something to me. I intend to have many more tattoos added to my body in the future. I currently only have two, because I was not sure if my husband found the heavily tattooed look attractive on women. It turns out he would not mind at all.
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 12:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2009