Could I be farther along than I thought??

Alright...I found our 2 months ago I was pregnant. But the thing is, I'm feeling him/her move, my stomach is getting hard, I'm showing...I am already pretty big as it is, so until last night, I just thought that I was gainning right there. But I haven't gained weight or anything. I swear I am feeling this baby move. I remember how it feels from last time, I remember the difference between moving baby and just gas. I haven't seen my dr. yet, 'cause they're full and my appt. is next week. I had normal periods up until the one that I missed 2 months ago. Everything was so normal...but do you guys think that maybe I could be farther along than just 2 months???

dayziesnrozes

Asked by dayziesnrozes at 12:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could be possible. Maybe your doctor will do an ultra sound and figure out if you are further along by the baby's size. Good luck!!!
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 12:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I just got off the phone with my mom, and she has me scared. She was joking, "you'll go into labor tomorrow and that means you had an awesome pregnancy!" I've only had morning sickness a handfull of days, and haven't gained much weight. Anyway, I freaked out lol I was like, "omg if this baby comes too soon, I'm screwed, cause I have nothing for this baby, specially if it's a he like we hope!" and mom said...as mom will ..."Those things have a way of getting taken care of when you need them to".....*sigh* so anyway, I'm not worried about it, but still, I'm kind of weirded out. I can't wait to get to the dr. and find out my specifics!!!
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 12:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Sound liike ur Panicing....Stop iit ....ur probally bout 4 mnths u can feel the baby take a deep breathe and wait till u go to the doctor
    Miszsamantha

Answer by Miszsamantha at 12:53 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I'm not panicking, really, since Mom reminded me that everything takes care of itself... lol 4 months huh? O man...*sigh* that's not that bad, really. But the thing is how could I have normal periods and everything and be 2 months pregnant? Is that "normal"?
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 1:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2009