Would you still go?

My 10 months old's allergic to eggs and can't get the flu shot cause of that. Flu season starts around October in Canada and my family wants us to fly up there to celebrate his 1st bday and my big 3-0, which would be great, since all my friends and people I care the most are over there...but I'm scared my baby gets sick. Would you still go anyway?

lesjoiesdemaman

Asked by lesjoiesdemaman at 12:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• None of my kids get a flu shot. None of my kids have ever had the flu either.
    canthaveboys1

Answer by canthaveboys1 at 12:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Yes. Babies get sick sometimes and there isn't much we can do about it. Use hand sanitizer if you are concerned while traveling and take the usual precausions. But as long as your child is relatively health with no respitory issues, I think all will be fine.
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 12:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Babies get sick but are fine...nobody in my family gets the flu shot...just practice good sanitation and you'll be fine...
    AngelaKay

Answer by AngelaKay at 12:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• yes, you cant live in a bubble forever
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 12:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• true. can't stay in a bubble. it's so hard to relax sometimes...but thanks. Will prob go. Looking for cheap flights. :)
    lesjoiesdemaman

Answer by lesjoiesdemaman at 3:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2009