So many questions so little time??

ok so here is my story....my dh and I have been ttc for 4 months my cycles are normally 31 to 32 days apart depending on the month because I get it the same day every month when we started i got it 05/02,06/02,07/02 but then my cycle changed which is normal for me as well especially that I moved in to a new home with new people( i live with my husbands parents) so I got my af 2x in july so now my dates are 07/28,08/28, and now I am 5 days away from my next af

But last night I went to the bathroom I wiped and saw a spot of blood so I figured implantation bleeding because it came exactly 12 days after I ovulated I went to be woke up to go to the bathroom and wiped again and found more blood so to be on the safe side i put on a tampon I let it on the whole night from about 2 am till I woke up at ll and all it had were spots could be this implantation bleeding or jus and early start of my period anyone going through this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The only way to know is just give it time! It could one or the other. Good luck mama!
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 1:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• it could be af that happen tome also
    babyblues09

Answer by babyblues09 at 5:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2009