Boobs are sore

My breast have been sore since two days after I ovulated My af is suppose to come in 5 days and I am now experiencing a brown discharge...but what is worrying me is that my breast are in excruciating pain and this morning i touched them and they are both really hard is this normal whether it be pregnancy symptom or a menstrual symptom should I be concerned.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• O yea and if that was implantation bleeding and I did go to the hospital because of my breast will the doctor be able to tell through blood test today or would that be to soon
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My boobs started hurting after ovulating as soon as I started TTC! I figure it to be just some cruel joke of the fates to psych me out every month into thinking I'm preggo! Good Luck!
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 2:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2009