need baby shower games?

tell me of what baby shower games you had taht are super fun....did anyone have a special theme. also we don't know the sex of the baby

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 12:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My baby shower was a few weeks ago this game was way fun... you time how long it takes each person to fully dress a doll then hang some baby clothes (5 items or so) on a clothes line while holding the baby and "talking" on a cordless phone... we also held a plastic cup of water between our legs you had to get it all hung up and keep your water intact. It was soooo funny. ( a water balloon would probably be easier if you wanted to do that.)
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My mom bought lots of baby socks and separated them all - then each party-goer took a turn being blindfolded and tried to put as many pairs as they could together again...most matched pairs won a door prize...
    AngelaKay

Answer by AngelaKay at 12:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Get yarn or curling ribbon and tie them around their necks with a pink or blue safty pin and anyone that says the word "BABY"( no matter how they use the word) has to give it to the person that hears them say it, the person with the most at the end of the baby shower wins. Get everyone to tell you how big around the new mommy is by measuring her with yarn, let them cut the yarn and then see who wins...You can get baby bottles and see who can drink it the fasted without taking it out of their mouth...Have fun!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 12:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i had guys at my baby shower cause hubby wanted to be just as involved as me..
    but my dad did this indoor prize thing where he got a package of diapers and put them in a bucket and put mustard in two and mixed the diapers around and who ever got those diapers won a prize
    i found one called being preggo for a day for the guys where you blow up a balloon and they put it underneath their shirts (make sure both of their shoes are untied first) and whoever can tie their showes the fastest without popping the balloon or sitting/kneeling down to much wins. that one was my fav! it was super cute too
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 12:37 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Oh - and we had a picture of a baby sitting in balloons and we played pin the pacifier on the baby's mouth...
    AngelaKay

Answer by AngelaKay at 12:37 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• these sound fun so far! we also played acronyms name game. so you think of names in both sexes (in your case) w/ all the letters of your name.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 12:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• lets see. . .

we melted different candybars inside clean diapers and had to guess the candy.

we opened a variety of babyfood without lables and had guest try to guess the flavor

we blew up balloons and had guests see who could stuff the most under their shirt

we timed how long it took guests to change a babydoll blindfolded. Extra points if they tried cloth diapers.

we measured my tummy with TP and then the guests had to try and guess how big around I was using TP

Hope these suggestions help. . .
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 2:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• The clothes line one that mizsaxton described above was fun. Another one that is fun is to fill baby bottles with just a little bit of apple juice and then have everyone race to see who can suck it out the fastest. It is really harder than it sounds and everyone get really competitive. "We called it "Who Sucks the Most". Then you can keep all the baby bottles for your little one. My all time favorite one is melting the different candy bars in diapers and then passing them around for everyone to guess. Allow them to taste if they want. This makes for great pictures.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 4:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2009