I have a little personal issue...

When me and my fiance make love I get so wet that he both slips out and loses his erection before either of us are finished. I was just wondering if anyone had a solution to this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• viagra.

why is he gettng soft? that is the real issue
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Maybe kegel exercises...wouldnt think slipping out would cause him to loose erection...maybe he has a prob with that anyway and is blaming it on u cause he is embarrassed. Maybe he is prematurely ejaculating causing the wetness...IDK just some thoughts.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• yah iif ur that wet he should be getting soft he sound want iit, iits normal ii never get Dry i never understand that wet cuz everytime ii touch or someone touches iits wet u both need not give up or get aggracvated my ex had a errection problem to low stamana so we had to try and try and work long time to get hiim hard but never fight about iit thats the worst thiing to do wont help no one
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I have honestly never heard of that, WOW I agree with the other posts maybe he is having some other issues and has nothing to do with you at att, if I had too guess that would probably be that not you.
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 12:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• ...have a "coohie-coohie" towel" (at least thats what we call it!!!) on the side to wipe off some of the excess wetness. It works for us. Just trying to help.
    notaperfectmom

Answer by notaperfectmom at 12:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• He can't feel anything I get so wet, which is why he loses his erection. He doesn't need viagra, he's way too young and I feel it when he cums because its so much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• lol coohie coohie!!! when me and hubby get playing he asks "aww does someone need a towel"
    saraelf

Answer by saraelf at 12:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Yeah, the towel does help. That used to happen to us a lot but now menopause is drying me up some.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I was going to say that you can't feel it as much if you're really wet because all you really feel is the slime between you two. lol. I was told to sleep without underwear, and try not to wear underwear as much as possible. Don't wear panties when you're around the house, and don't wear anything on your lower half of the body when you sleep. It really helped me. Also, the towel thing can help, but letting it breathe down there will help you from getting so wet, the towel only wipes it off. Panties seem to increase wetness.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I had an ex once that would always turn off the fan when we had sex because it cause us to dry out too much. Maybe you can try sex with a fan blowing on you guys. Just a suggestion because I've never actually had that problem before and that may or may not work.
    Alizzie_Mom

Answer by Alizzie_Mom at 3:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2009