how so you deal with your 1 year old going through there crying phase

demika26

Asked by demika26 at 12:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My daughter just turned 1 today! She cries some, but not a phase yet, I just comfort her the best I can sometimes and others I let her play and give her some space.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 12:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I take a lot of deep breaths.....say a few prayers.....lol. If all else fails I take him outside. It doesn't matter how upset he is, when I take him outside the crying ceases. It's like it distracts him and breaks him out of whatever it was that caused him to cry. Usually it seems to occur in the late afternoons after his second nap. Dunno why.....maybe he is still tired?
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 1:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• ugh....... my son was a HUGE whiner!! I cried a lot!! asked for help. when he was about 18 months old I finally had enough and started putting him in his room when he was whining, he has to come out when he's all done but I don't know what to tell you at age 1 -GL!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2009