tired of being pregnant

Is it normal to be in a rush to have the baby.I have a 16 month old baby boy.do you think i feel this way because I have so much on hand and by the way I have gestational diabeties.I am 31 weeks into my pregnancy ,guess not too long b4 i have my baby by the way another boy.

moosimamma

Asked by moosimamma at 12:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ii know how u feel i had a baby may 2007 and november 2008 and pregnant ageiin im so tired of iit i dont know what to do i feel like hell all the tiime cuz ii feel like this and i have 2 other kidds to take care of iit just wares me down iits jus the pregnacy
    Miszsamantha

Answer by Miszsamantha at 12:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• You sound overwhelmed relax and rest, think of how your going to cope and be there for the kids, my daughter's 1st birthday is today and I have another due in DEC, I've been sick a lot here lately and I get overwhelmed too.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• yah its normal... but your almost done hang in there! i know how you feel im so tired of it myself lol and this is my first pregnancy so i can imagine what your feelin like
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 1:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I'm 36 weeks, and I feel the same way. My first born came at 36 weeks, and I am just wanting this one to do the same! *ugh* I haven't slept and I've had contractions on and off for the past 2 days. I hope the next few weeks go by fast for you because they have been lingering in this house. :)
    acholt21

Answer by acholt21 at 4:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2009