Any recipes?

So I'm pregnant and have been craving homemade Mac n cheese. Does anyone have a recipe for some?

kolbiesmommy

Asked by kolbiesmommy at 12:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I love to make Paula Deen's crock pot mac and cheese. Its my favorite. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/creamy-macaroni-and-cheese-recipe/index.html
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 12:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• my mom makes it with velvetta. Warm the milk and then stir in the sliced velvetta until it is a creamy mixture, to your liking. Then add mustage, a tiny bit at a time to taste. Serve over your favorite noddles.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Hmm...That sounds good! I have stouffer's mac-cheese in the freezer and that's just as good! I have been trying to figure out lunch, now the problem is solved!

Go to allrecipes.com they have good homemade recipes for mac-n-cheese
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Boil elbow noodles. Meanwhile, in a saucepan....melt a few tablespoons of butter, add shredded cheese and milk to just cover the cheese, melt slowly. Once cheese is melted, add a few tablespoons of cream cheese and let melt. Drain noodles,mix in the cheese sauce. Pour into a greased casserole dish. Sprinkle browned bread crumbs or cracker crumbs on top. (Melt a little butter in a saucepan, add breadcrumbs, brown lightly. Add parmesan cheese). Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:38 PM on Sep. 23, 2009