Are you going to?

Are you taking your older kids in for swine flu shots before the flu gets worse in their school?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• No swine flu shots for us, this is the first go round of the shot and I don't trust it.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• MommaRox...that's exactly how I feel about it!
    My kids live in germx now! Lol. They are both very aware of the situation & even remind others to cough in their sleeves. I think we'll be ok w/out it.
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 1:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• no shots for us either. we do not get the regular flu shot and will not get this one either. from past experience when we did get the flu shot we all got very ill for around a week, but without the shot if we get sick it is only for 24 hours every time once a year.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 1:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Yup, we are getting the flu shot and the H1N1 as well. My oldest has already had one bought with the flu this year. And my youngest seems to catch everything, then gets pneumonia or something.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 1:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2009