i asked yesturday about getting rid of JW's ..theres an update.

so yestureday i asked how do u get ride of jahovis witnesses, and all of u were helpful and even funny..so thank you on that..now i called the kindom hall they said they were sorry...ok fine well later this afternoon sure enough my dog starts barking loudly she ONLY barks like that when she see's someone in the yard ( shes a small lap dog, not scary she would lick u to death but thats it lol ) so i look out side sure enough theres 2 more JW's knocking on my door. i opend and said i did call the hall and asked to be left alone, she said well we never recived that message.. then said so do u beleave in....or what about....i couldnt beleave it, again i said ask your place i want to left alone and i will call the police if you dont leave..the 2 women did. but an hour and a 1/2 later they were at my door again..i didnt answer but they left there lil book on my door. i mean to each there own but come on...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• OMG. Are you serious? Even after you called, they came by and then they came by AGAIN. This seems a little like harassment. Maybe they were TOLD to come by on purpose. Maybe because you specifically told them to leave you alone, they think your soul needs-a-savin'! LOL But seriously, they could think that. I dunno.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 1:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• then follow through, file a complaint with the police dept.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• maybe they didnt receive the message, maybe they werent there. we only 2 meetings a week so they might not have gotten it. Its still really weird to me that the same women would keep coming back in one day. we have maps and keep track of these things to avoid it. we want to spread the word and going back to the same person that doesnt want to hear it defeats the purpose. sorry youre going through that. just avoid opening your door and eventually they will all the message from the hall. like i said, they are not there everyday so it might take a week or so for everyone to get the message that you left. Also there might be another kingdom hall in the area, check and call them too.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 1:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Harrassment!!!!!!! I'd call back at the Hall, let him know what happened and that if it happens again you will be calling the cops on harrassement charges! I can't believe they came back again what A-Holes, I'd go to their church knock on their doors ask tons of questions and leave satanic books on their doorstep. (I'm not atheist but I'd leave something bad on their doorstep!)

MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• really mature mommarox
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Next time, say "you won me over!" yes, I'm a JW now!!! thanks!!! but my Kingdom hall is in xxxx (another city).

Maybe they'll leave you alone.
    NewDay810

Answer by NewDay810 at 1:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• The JW, Mormons and Christians have only come to my door one time each. When they came I let them know I had already made Satan my Lord and Savior and then look at them all crazy. They ran and my house became blacklisted in the religious community.lol

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• As a christian without a religious affiliation I can understand your upset. I left my church's family pcinic 2 weeks ago to be met by JW on bikes. Who insisted on the 3rd degree about our beliefs.. I simply told them I would lay hands on them and pray for their eyes to be opened and they decided to move on down the block lol.. I know bad but for crying out l9oud I was gettting 3 kids and assorted dishes put away so we could go home not a theological debate on the street side..
    singedwingangel

Answer by singedwingangel at 1:53 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Wow, they really are all over you like flies on dog sh*t!  Well honestly if it were me, I would not tolerate it and I would let my inner bitch go.  Completely unleashed!  They would get such a tongue lashing that they would be way too scared to come back.

If they come back again, get their names and the Kingdom Hall they are affiliated with and call the police.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• That really is getting ridiculous. I would put up no trespassing/no soliciting signs and if that doesn't work, I would inform the police. I wouldn't really want to do that to anyone, but enough is enough.
    Littlebit722

Answer by Littlebit722 at 2:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2009