Baby due in Feb 2010. Any suggestion on the best bottles to use?

babyphillips210

Asked by babyphillips210 at 1:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well my 2 week old daughter wont take anything but the avent bottles what i did was a bought a couple of different types like one of each to find what she would take and then got more of them i heard the nuks are really good and tryed those but she wouldnt take them it really all depends on the baby
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 1:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• oh and congrats on your pregnancy hope all goes well
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 1:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Playtex BPA Free
    bringin

Answer by bringin at 1:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I had the laziest baby ever and all he would take were the cheap walmart bottles with the nipples with the bigger holes.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 1:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Playtex Ventaire
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 1:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• breasts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I wouldn't stock up on just one kind yet. I'd buy a few and see what one your baby likes the best. I used Advent. Mine loved them. And the ones that the baby doesn't like, you can give away as babyshower type handme downs, or sell them in a garage sale.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 1:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• have you considered breastfeeding? if you breastfeed you won't need any bottles, unless you are working and then you will need to pump and use bottles. we used nuk bottles when he was younger, but then switched to avent. really i think there are a lot of good choices, and now they have a lot of bpa free ones so that's a big improvement that has been made just in the past few years.

congrats!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I used the Advent only because they came with the pump and my son had no problems with them. I tried the gerber ones and the playtex air vent ones and my son didn't like them.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i plan on using the Wee Go glass bottles that are BPA free and non-leaching. They have funky rubber covers for safety. I'll be pumping breast milk. We are trying to limit plastics.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 2:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2009