Is it weird that I Love being pregnant?

This is my first child. At the beginning I was soo super sick LOL I was like oh great! what have I gotten into for 9 months... But it went away and now that I think about it, it wasn't even that bad. Now Im 27 weeks. I Love to feel him move and so does DH. My Whole belly moves all around when he starts to wiggle about. I Know a lot of people don't enjoy their pregnancies. Did you enjoy yours? Why or why Not?

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 1:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you enjoy it now but just wait till you get to 33-41 weeks! man its the most anxious your ever gonna be in your life! your gonna be confused and scared about symptoms you've never heard of or had before you gonna get excited then disappointed... your gonna even get jealous watching those "baby stories" on tv and see moms have their baby when all you wanna do is hold yours! haha.. i loved my pregnancy too and now im 37 weeks and no matter how much i try to calm myself down i just get so dang excited and anxious its driving me nuts! hopefully though your a patient person and dont suffer as much as i am lol im just very impatient and excited actually had a very easy pregnancy though compared to a lot of other people
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 1:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• After the morning sickness, I loved it. It was great. Both of mine were fantastic. I felt great and had so much fun.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 1:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i enjoy mine but i am ready to meet her. I feel her moving but its not strong at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i loved being pregnant. of course i had my issues, like exhaustion in the beginning, and then discomfort toward the end, but all in all it was really cool and exciting to be pregnant.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I loved being pregnant the first time. I was missing it just weeks after I had my son. I had to make myself wait the year I wanted to wait before getting pregnant again.

Not so much with my second. It probably had a lot to do with having to chase after a toddler during the entire pregnancy (that adds a lot of strain that wasn't there the first time, lol, especially during the last trimester). And I was miserable most of the time, the aches and pains were terrible, and I hardly ate anything the whole nine months.

But...5 months later, I'm missing it again. I do not want another baby, I just want the pregnancy again, and even the birth. Unfortunately, my husband does want another one and isn't comfortable with me being a surrogate, so it's out of the question (for now).

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• First pregnancy was very difficult for me, and I did not enjoy it at all, simply because I was so ill with nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, dizziness, severe swelling (50+ pounds fluid), super sensitivity to smell, lost my vision, irritable, exhausted, anemic, etc . . . It was terrible.

But husband insisted we try again. I cried and cried when I learned I was pregnant with #2, but it's been a better pregnancy, and I have enjoyed it. I will miss not being pregnant.

I'm so happy for you that you are enjoying this time with no major health problems!
    Marti123

Answer by Marti123 at 4:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2009