How Do you still Make Yourself Look Good??

Hello Everyone,

Well I have a Question For all the Ladys ?? I want to know how can you still Make yourself look Good and Feel Good about yourself and still Look good for your Man?? Yeah there so Many Hours in a day that I really don't feel like Looking good for my husban there Comes times where i feel like Crap and my husban still says i look good when i don't feel it.. I want Some how to get the Zing back into my life and help my marrage get back on Track too.. I mean I been so Depressed lately that i haven't really wanted to do anything.... But lay Around.. But My Self I am getting tired of that... Yeah i know walking helps and all for what people say.... well anyways you get it.. so HELP ME LADYS!! Think i am falling apart..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• well I just had my baby 11 days ago. and girl believe me, I never feel like getting all "dolled" up anymore. Between feeding,changing, washing clothes, making appointments, and keeping the house clean i have NO time to make myself look good.
    But today I was feeling really bad about myself, so I fed my baby, laid her down to sleep, took a shower, put on my normal jeans(not the pregnancy one's. feels so good to say that) did my hair, put make-up on...My husband will be home in a minute, he gets half a day off today. So I think we're going to get something to eat.wake up in the morning and eat a good breakfast, then take a shower. see how you feel from there
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Eat decent, get good night's sleep, take a shower, do hair and make up and get dressed like you are going somewhere even if you are staying home. Make sure house is put together too. Having order in your life around you makes a huge difference in the way you feel.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 2:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Try some weight lifting, you will get hooked on those endorphins that will last the whole day and then some!

Answer by older at 4:53 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Well I have to look perfect everyday for my job, but honestly I love it. I love getting dolled up. Im not really into makeup, but I love clothing. I get my hair colored every 4 weeks. I get airbrushed every week, and I do mini pedi's at home : ) Taking care of myself makes me feel good. I enjoy looking my best for my fam.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I just went through a "idk what to call it" very similar,,,, I made a promise to ME for ME that EVERY day I would do something for ME,,,, at first it was maybe just painting a clear coat on my nails,,, each day I got more and more into it..... I had let myself go, not sure if on purpose or not (( I sure wasn't trying )) it took me a year to get to that "unhappy" place and it took about 6-7 months to get out,,, I am still working on it.... Take it slow, small steps at first and they will lead to bigger steps,,, Since Feb ((09)) i started and do date I have lost 30 + lbs and I feel awful IF I don't fix myself up,,,, I changed my hair MAJOR form a style I have had for UMMM may B since Jr HIgh.... I feel AWESOME, by far perfect, I still have alot to work on!!!! I started to feel selfish but then I realized IF I wasn't happy, NO ONE was!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT !!!!!!!
    30andstillgrowi

Answer by 30andstillgrowi at 2:29 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• If I don't wear makeup , I wear shades always. My contacts make my eyes so sensitive to light. I always try to eat right, no alcohol, and started weight lifting. Take vitamins. But always do a once over in the mirror , front and back. No matter how skinny you are , you want to look appropriate,not like you are coming out of a dorm or sleepover.But like anon 11:36 I also to dress, hair colored and yeah I put extensions into a pony tail and yes I go tanning. It just makes a world of difference. I take at least 5 years off my age immediately.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Sep. 24, 2009

• well, for me to feel like a sex kitten, (after having the baby) i'd have to do some cardio to tone up. then go to the salon and get my hair relaxed and flat ironed. get a mani/pedi and get a killer tan. and buy a sexy outfit i feel comfy in. tada! instant sexpot!
    siren_sexy

Answer by siren_sexy at 1:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2009