Preganant? Help tell me what I should do? I don't know what else to do?

I got my period last on Aug. 16 - 21. And I have yet to get a period this month? I have taken a test but it was Negative! So I am stumped? I don't know why my cycle hasn't happened? I don't have Maternity Insurance. My husband's insurance forms are due to be updated in Oct. So if we are prego that's fine! I just need to know Soon. Because he also maybe taking another job and so I really need to know so! What do I do Now? I have I took a test 2 days ago and it was Negative? So what now? Should I get a Blood test? But then If I do and I am Prego they may see it as a Pre - Exsisting Condition! So Now what? But I don't have any other signs or symptoms. I don't know Please Help Me!!!

bethybaby

Asked by bethybaby at 1:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you are worried about preexisting, what is the hurry to find out if you are or not?

CooksWife

Answer by CooksWife at 1:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Stress can make your period not show up. Calm down and stop worrying about every little thing. Don't be in such a rush to find out right this second, especially if you are worried about the insurance. Give it another week or so and then test again. And try to relax.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 1:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• welleither way if you are you can always apply for medicaid you will qualify because you are pregnant so dont worry about that go ahead have the blood test done and go get on medicaid asap if its positive it will only take 15 days to get it if you are pregnant i know i was worried because my insurance did not cover alli expenses ad i did the same thing
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 1:34 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• If you are pregnant. You will find out eventually. You do not need to be in such a hurry to rush to the doctor about it. Doctors can not really help you right now anyways. Stop worrying so much about it. And if you are not pregnant, just late. You worried for nothing.

Answer by louise2 at 1:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• between medicaid and a midwife, pregnancy can be cheap for those without proper health care coverage. You cycle could be longer due to a variety of things: stress, diet, weather, etc. It's best to take care of yourself as if you are pregnant. Test again next week.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 2:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• insurance through employers cant discriminate by pre existing conditions, so dont worry about that. i would wait a few days, test again, and if you still dont start, get ablood test
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 2:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• doctors dont automatically do blood tests for pregnancy. if you do to a dr. they will do a pee test first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Sep. 23, 2009