Do you think that the Beatles new album had the biggest sales ever due to the fact that after Michael Jackson's death most of us discover that MJ owned most of Beatles songs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• Most Beatles fans knew (and were outraged) that MJ owned the rights to so many songs. The Beatles' have always scored with "new" releases since the advent of remastering and re-releasing for compact disc.

The Beatles are still the most popular band in pop/rock music history.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 8:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I knew MJ owned all the rights to the Beatles years ago. No one should be buying the records so MJ's estate can profit from a child molester like MJ was.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I don't think there is any connection. People love the Beatles!
    Cafe MicheleZ

Answer by Cafe MicheleZ at 2:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I'm not going to not buy Beatles music just because McCartney weenied out and let the catalog be bought by Jackson.
    and I think the high sales are due to The Beatles' appeal and lasting popularity.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 8:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• That album would have sold regardless. Kind of like Rock Band The Beatles...just bought this today :-)
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2009