Pregnancy Dreams... ex's???????

I have been having dreams about my ex. The one that was an actual love and the one right beofre i got married. Its weird. the dreams are good... but i feel strange having them. Also last night I had a dream about my husbands ex. Who we have to deal with all the time bc they have a child together. Does any one else dream about their ex's while being pregnant or their DH ex's? I know weird dreams are normal during preg but just curious if anyone else dreams this stuff. Its not like i can tell my hub i have been dreaming about other people. WEIRD TO ME

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• VERY normal. Most pregnant women go through phases of certain types of dreams throughout their pregnancy. Dreaming about ex's, giving birth to animals, sex, taking out the baby and putting it back into your womb, etc. It is weird but very common. Dreaming about ex's is your subconscious' way of closing a door and opening a new era in your life. Sometimes it can symbolize your worry or concerns of giving up a carefree life. I'm going through the common dreams, too. It's always strange but kind of funny sometimes.
    Heidi70

Answer by Heidi70 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2009