Why did this happen and what do I tell him? Please help...

Yesterday, I found out that I was 8 weeks pregnant finally after trying and hoping for months now. Finally, it happened. Everything was perfect.

Then, early this morning it all ended. Baby is no more and I am an emotional wreck. Why would fate finally tell me I was preggo yesterday and then take it all away the next day? Cruel humor...

Well ladies, the question is what do I say to Hubs now... I feel so ashamed... He is out of the country for work but will call again tonight like he does every night and being that I just told him last night... What do I say? Help... no bashing pls.

BriHan06

Asked by BriHan06 at 1:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sorry this happened, but you just tell him. no point putting it off. God has a plan and we arnt capeable of understand His plan. There is nothing to be ashamed of. Anyone who would bash this post is a looser and should be ignored. {{HUGS}} to you and keep trying when hubby gets back,. most of the fun of having kids is the trying to get preggo part...i.e. the sex.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:37 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• just tell him the truth.. and how you feel and how you dont understand how that could happen. Just talk to him.. he is your hub an dlvoes you. I am so sorry to hear that. thinking about you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• im so sorry hun :-( dont beat yourself up over it there will be another time! just dont give up hope...just be straight forward with hubby about it theres nothing you guys can do/couldve done to stop it.. the only thing to do now is try to stay positive and keep trying! :-)
    armymum1013

Answer by armymum1013 at 1:37 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• :( Sooooo Sorry, just sit with husband later and tell him exactly how your day went, relax together and be there for each other. You guys can always try in the future.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:39 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• tell him the truth. let him be there for you as well as you for him. things like this are hard one everyone, him as well as you.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 1:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Oh sweetie, I am so sorry. I can't imagine the emotional roller coaster you've been on. This is not anything you should feel ashamed of. I imagine however it hurts like hell and I can't begin to put together a thought as to what you should say to your hubby. Just be open and honest and let the emotion flow. You need to talk about it and let it out and so will he.
    I wish you nothing but the best my dear. (hugs to you)
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 1:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• thanks mamas
    BriHan06

Answer by BriHan06 at 2:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Life Happens
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2009