Anybody have a "mom" moment lately?

This morning we all got up really early. I was standing in the kitchen getting my son cereal when I heard a noise so I stopped and listened. I heard what sounded like rain falling, hitting the walls, so I told my son, "It's raining make sure you take your jacket to school." Then my 4 year old piped up saying, "It's not raining mom, the sun is coming out." I was about to say Yes it is! When I realized I was hearing the eggs I put on to boil. What do you know, the water was boiling and the noise I heard was the eggs bumping around in the pan! I felt pretty dumb at that moment.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well actually I've had way too many "mom" moments..but my most recent was after I cut up some broccolli for dinner and put it in the pot to steam it. Five minutes later I smelt something hot and went to check on it to dicover I forgot to put water in the bottom. Oh and I also ruined another pot while boiling some eggs, except for in that case I ended up forgetting that I put them on to boil and boiled the pot dry. UGHH! I have the worst of luck.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 1:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Yep, my daughter busted her upper lip yesterday, I freaked out and took care of her at the same time, I was a wreck, but I comforted her the best I could and spoiled her rotten for the rest of the day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2009