28 weeks... movements not strong... pressure on bladder

i am 28 weeks pregnant. I feel the baby moving but it is not strong and sometimes its not consitent(spelling?). Is this normal? anyone feel like this? Also i have pressure on my lower stomach... like she is right on my bladder. is she just putting pressure or anyone know? i go to the doctor tomorrow for my checkup but i wanted to see if anyone else is experience this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My son slept with his head on my badder most of the time. It was horrible. Also, for a long time he was facing my back and would kick that direction, so I didnt feel it as much. You might still want to call your doctor and go in for monitoring.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 1:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Yep, I'm 27 1/2 weeks, sometimes I feel her move more than others, it's normal, their movements get harder towrds the end when they have grown a lot more too, but today she is active, yesterday she was hardly active at all and I was scared.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 1:44 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Yep, as they get farther along, their movements will be limited because there just isn't as much room in there. And the bladder thing is normal and will be more frequent and you will have to go pee more often the larger baby gets.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:44 PM on Sep. 23, 2009