What is the best baby wearing sling/wrap?

What is the best babywearing sling/wrap? Im going to breastfeed with this baby and i like the idea of the whole baby wearing thing. I held my first child 24/7 so a sling would be nice for my second child. So what is the best? I want something comfortable for both baby andd me. Thanks in advance for your advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Moby...no fancy straps, buckles, or hinges. I tried all the others and didn't like them or DD didn't like them. Once you get the hang of the moby it's really easy to use and I Wore DD until she was 22 months.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Hands down, the sleepy wrap!! I LOVE mine! I don't know what I'd do without it! Its great for at home, and in public, and you can BF in it! It is super versatile! I bought mine from a lady on craigslist!
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 1:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I love my kangaroo korner fleece pouch. We still use it occasionally in the toddler configureation for my DS. We wore him everywhere and when we moved when DS was 6 weeks old, I was able to actually help because he was snug and warm in his little pouch. I heard that you could breast feed hands free in it too, but I never did that as I had issues with milk production.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 1:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I love the way they look but when I try them I ended up returning them.

Ps in case you want to know the sling that I brought it was INfantino brand.
    bringin

Answer by bringin at 1:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• OP here.. Thanks mamas im going to google them and check some of theese out! Thanks again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Moby is the best!
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 2:00 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Two votes for moby....Anyone else?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I love moby wraps, but they are way expensive. I made my own by cutting six yards of jersey knit fabric in thirds length wise and ended up getting three!
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 2:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I have a hotsling. It's versatile and comfortable. Comes in many sizes with an easy to figure out size chart so you don't have to guess. They are expensive at stores. But I have ordered two brand new off eBay for about 1/2 price.
    Nesa_Z

Answer by Nesa_Z at 2:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I have a Moby Wrap and so far I like it. My baby is only a week old so I haven't used it much but so far so good.
    _Momof3_

Answer by _Momof3_ at 4:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2009