Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have to get my blood count checked again BUT

I had my blood checked and my blood count was low so i was told i have to have it checked again BUT the problem is i just moved to SC from NC so i still have NC medicaid i cant make it all the way up to NC and Not a lot of DRs here will take NC medicaid! so i was wondering if the department of health will take my NC medicaid??


Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Health

This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • Google "Community Health Centers" to find the master Web site of government-run health clinics that will see anyone, regardless of their ability to pay. You can drill down to find the location of a clinic near you.

    Answer by rkoloms at 9:10 AM on Sep. 24, 2009

  • probally, call them and ask

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

  • i thought about that after i asked this.. i called and they dont do that...well i would be allowed to go its jut they dont check ur blood

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

  • Not sure which part of SC you moved to but if you live near the SC/NC line, alot of Dr take NC medicaid, and many have offices in both states. In Loris, which is a small town a few miles from NC there are several Dr that take NC medicaid

    Answer by midnightmoma at 3:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

  • im all the way in york sc.. i have to ask for rides so i try to find something close

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2009