Would you move if you were struggling???

my husbands family offerd to take us in for 200 a month because they know we are struggling right now,they live a few states away from us right now. both of us work and i love my job but we dont make enough to pay our bills we are going to lose our second vehicle since we cant make the payment and i have to come up with 2 thousand dollars before our second child is born in january we are paying our bills and rent late every month and trying to hold on but it's hard i've tried getting state help but we make to much money so we cant get help from them.
Would you move leaving things you know and your own family to hopefully save your own family???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Only if it would make things better...Will you both have a job there? if not, then you will be in a worse boat.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• my husband would get a job easy but he wanted me to stay home with the kids knowing i've always wanted to do that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• So why can't you get medicaid for the hospital bill and dr bill?

Answer by admckenzie at 2:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• We make to much money according to the state i have insurance and so does my husband my deductiable is 5 thousand dollars do i have 5 thousand dollars No thats why we are struggling i have to pay 2 thousand to the doctor thats not covering labs ultra sounds or the hospital
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I would move, hopefully your husband can find work ASAP when you get there. I understand your situation! My baby is due in Dec. I am having to live at my moms right now. Hang in there you guys still be respnsible and you'll make it!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 2:34 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i just feel bad i'm stretching all the help i can get and dont want that from family and freinds to feel like they have to help us but i do know my mother is 100% against me moving to another state how can i change that????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I would never move in with my in laws. It's not worth the trouble that they will cause in my marriage and relationship with my children. Can you get on temporary assistance where you live, until you get back on your feet?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• they work odd hours and we would never see them and they are comptley diffrent from my mother who medels in our marriage they've given us the option a year ago but havent said anything more they are more likely to keep to themselfs then hurt our marriage and no our apartment doesnt care we have problems they want there money on the 1st our pay the late fee's
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I would. I wish I could right now with my son so I could find a job bc my state is the highest in unemployment in the country......If you will end up in better financial shape I would try it out. Set a goal of 2 years to make it work and then decide at that time what your next step will be. use that time to create a saving account and get yourself out of debt.
    CurvyMommato1

Answer by CurvyMommato1 at 4:01 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I would never move in with my mil.Thank god my house is paid off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2009