WTF???(why so much drama)

SO there is this female who i have heard has been talking about me lately. I have never met her but she is my husbands ex fiance. She has said numerous times when she sees me she is going to beat the crapout of me and for the life of me i cant figure out why. SO here is the big thing i went to the store the other day and apparently the female saw me there she let my husband know she saw me there but what i cant figure out is if she saw me and has been talkin all this crap why would she not confront me then like a woman instead of continueing to talk crap like a child. I know i shouldnt be soo mad but im just frustrated at the fact that she has problem with me and i dont know why and then when she has the oppurtunity to confront me about it face to face she doesnt. I am not a confrontational person jsut dont like to be talked about especially for no reason am i over reacting i wanna let it go but cant seem to get it out my mind

mom2kaydence09

Asked by mom2kaydence09 at 1:47 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• why is that bitch talking to your dh? better yet, why is he talking to her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I agree with anon :48 AND why didn't dh confront her for you since he had the opportunity?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i dont know he sayds they are just friends and i try not to push the issue anymmore because it always seems to cause probs
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• She never got past a high scholer mentality I guess. She obiviously has issues because she used to be with your husband, that may be the only problem she has with you. You are with him and she is not. She will not confront you face to face because she has nothing really to say except she doesn't like you. Talking about you behind your back makes her feel better about her. I don't know why she and your husband broke things off, but I'm sure that plays into it somehow. I'm sorry you haveto deal with such dramam in your life. The only advice I can give is to stay strong in yuor relationship with your husband and try to ignor her.
    NHRachel

Answer by NHRachel at 1:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• If my dh's ex was talking trash about me and he didn't tell her to f*** off, I'd be pissed at him. They cannot be friends if she is talking trash about his WIFE!!!!!!!

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i try to ignore but come on we have been married for 2 years she has a child i have a child i just figured by now she would get over it and move on
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i know he tells her to not do it but she still does and i would think he would finally just be like you know what i cant do this anymore and quit talkin to her all together but its like hes not willing to do it and it is startin to take a toll on our relationship
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Sounds like he is choosing her feelings over yours. he needs to get her out of his life
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• she wants to be you up because she is jealous that you are with him and not her...why did they break up? probably because of her warped mind!
    ShortMommytobe

Answer by ShortMommytobe at 2:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• they broke up because he met me and it was like love at first sight i know she is jealous but i just thoguth after 2 years she would get over it and move on with her life
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 2:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2009