What do people typically ask you for help in?

bringin

Asked by bringin at 1:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• How to cook or if i can cook for them (especially spanish rice and peanut butter cookies mmmm)
    mom2kaydence09

Answer by mom2kaydence09 at 1:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I'm a writer and lots of my friends are/have been in school... or they need a letter looked over etc... so I help with a lot of essays and stuff.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 1:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I'm also a writer, and look over a lot of school work, business letters, and often get asked to write resumes. Because I work at home, sometimes people ask me to watch kids, or pick them up from school.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Writing, domestic things, and most of all trivia. For some strange reason, I seem to know a little about everything, or most everything. I love Cash Cab. Sad part is I don't have any idea HOW I know the things that I do lol. My friends tell me I would be their phone a friend on a game show for sure lol..go figure.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:27 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Spelling words for them, doing their math, helping with research, proofreading papers, reaching for high things, driving them places, just about anything and everything. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Depending on the person, I get asked for:

Google-Fu (if it's online, I can find it eventually....)
    Cooking and/or baking (recipe, how-to, lessons, or just "make it for me and I'll pay you!")
    Grammar and/or beta-reading
    Math
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2009