my husband's ex-wife, both have two kids age 9 and 8.

A 34 yr old female whose ex husband is currently my husband of nearly 2 yrs, she has this intimidating attitude, has had but court denied her request for protective order against me, got police to do well fare check up at my place when her kids spend time with their dad, says i am evil and had even the courage to go see my own attorney to talk about me that i don't cook, etc. which then my attorney told me that he sensed she makes up lies, but he did told her off that she cannot go to court against me just because i don't do what she expects of me. She recently told me to get all my family to get checked at ER for head lice and if i don't go, that she will tell somebody, that as being manipulative with threats, how do i go about handling this kind of person she is? I just smile and wave at her to piss her off, she gives me the middle finger.

allie140

Asked by allie140 at 1:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd just ignore her. She wants to control your life. Don't allow it. If she calls and starts her crap then hang up the phone. She just wants attention from anyone she can get it from. She is a sad woman

Answer by admckenzie at 2:00 PM on Sep. 23, 2009