What are you thankful for??

I had a rather rough start to my dad. As the 3 year old was fighting with my two year old & the baby [in my belly] kicked so hard I almost peed myself... I had to sit down & remind myself of all of the amazing things going on in my life.

In no order: my husband, his job, our boys, that our daughter is growing & due SOON [but not soon enough], that we have food to eat, a place to live... just LIFE. I can't help but think life could *always* be worse :]

What is it that helps you on rough days?? Is it a certain food, music etc?

lizafur13

Asked by lizafur13 at 1:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Day not dad* lol
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 1:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I am most thankful for God and His presence and hand in my life. I am thankful for my beautiful son. I am thankful for the wonderful man that will soon be my husband. I'm thankful for my family and my late husband's family no matter how annoying they might be at times. I am thankful for all of my friends and all of the prayers said on my behalf over the past year and three months since my husband's death. I'm thankful for the 15 years I got to spend with my husband before he died. The list could really go on and on.....I am very blessed.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 1:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• that my kids are healthy
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Happy, healthy children, an awesome husband and marriage, a growing business, a healthy income, and the world's most awesome friends we could ever ask for!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 2:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Christ!!!
    I am thankful for everything even the stresses...they teach and guide me...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Depends on my day, what helps me with gratitude, but I am always counting my blessings. I was really down in Jan, my DH got laid off, and I was so worried. I was on the phone with my Papa who is 95 and we started talking about hard times in life. He was in his 20's during the great depression. He spoke of being hungry, he had tons of sibs. What they did as a family to make it through one of the hardest decades our country has ever seen. When we hung up things did not seem so gloomy. I got online and googled pictures of the great depression. Just try that sometime when you are feeling sorry for yourself lol...it is an eye opener! Amazing what people survived. Mothers who watched their kids suffer and go hungry. A real reality check for sure.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I'm thankful and appreciative of my children...my friend just lost her 3 month old to SIDS and it was a huge wake up call to me to appreciate my children more than I already do because tomorrow is never promised and you just never know.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 2:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2009