feeding

I use the Similac Advanced formula...but I have a bunch of the soy kind too, my duaghter has never had any weird reaction, is it ok after I am done with one can to try the other kind? I hate for it to go to waste?...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Soy formula is very inferior to cow's milk formula. Go to google and read about the problems with soy formula and you wouldn't want your baby to have it.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 2:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• You might try it but be ready with the usual kind in case it's not good for her.
    Some babies are sensitive to soy~ if you discover yours is then having the backup already handy will be important.
    Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• mammal milk for growing infants and children, soy for adults
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• ok thanks! im not doin it! to waste it goes...better than sick boo boo :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I'm sure if you put an ad on craigslist or something you could find someone who would be able to use it! I wouldn't mess with your LO's tummy if you have something that's working .
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 2:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Soy formula will not make the baby sick. The switching of formulas repeatedly may cause some stomach upset, though.

My son was on soy formula almost the entire time he was on formula and he's just fine. There are no freakin' problems with soy formula.

Mothers eat/drink soy and then nurse...do you really think those babies aren't getting soy? DUH
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2009