My DH is a BABY

Why are men so selfish? If DH doesn't get his way he hangs up on me, yells, or basically throws fits. I don't know what to do anymore it drives me crazy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Good lord, seriously?? lol.. they are all babies in their own ways aren't they? I am raising my son different!! haha.!! good luck - I live with a stubborn ass!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• men = babies
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• damn sounds like you married my dh
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Raise 'em as you wish, society changes that as it is acceptable for men to act as babies....

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• It's a known fact that boys don't grow up, despite everything we try.

And that all the perfect men are either taken or gay (or both).

That's just the way it is. *shrug*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Learn to outsmart him. There is an old book called Don't Shoot the Dog written by animal trainer/breastfeeding expert Karen Pryor thats all about how to "train" the people you have to live with. You can learn to avoid the situation getting to the point that he gets to act like a baby.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 2:21 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Well maybe he is upset with you because you aren't listening to him. Men react differently when they feel that they aren't being listened too, or heard. Yes, sometimes they may act like a baby, but nobody says you have to give into him. Let's face it, we can all act childish sometimes, and that's just the honest truth. I'm sure you have times when you hang up on him, or yell at him. Instead of insulting him, and calling him a baby, maybe you should tell him you are sorry, or maybe just listen to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• yup, mine is 50 and acts 5 sometimes

Answer by admckenzie at 2:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

I agree 100%
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Don't listen to the ones who say you should apologize and that you aren't listening to him. His behavior is immature and unacceptable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2009