sex question TMI***is he becoming GAY? or what

my husband watches porn on the computer, not a big deal
BUT
lately it is first thing in the morning
before even he has had coffee
he gets out of bed and quietly goes to the computer (for his fix)
i told him that he does not have to delete the history, I know what he is doing)
usually he does not, but sometimes when he comes back to bed I ask him if he was watching porn and he lies
why lie??
and lately he watches women with strap ons doing men!?
he really wants me to do this to him a lot lately, I tried again the other day, but his poo comes out and it SMELLS, it made me dry heave for a hour the other day, today in the mail, is an enema thing
I am worried that it is being an addiction, porn 1st thing in am, then comes to bed to have sex, I feel like he is not even having sex TO me let alone WITH me

some porn ok, but i spoke to him about lots of different sex, romantic, foreplay for me, not just him=porn
HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• You go OP Anon!
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 5:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• talk to HIM
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• He has a porn addiction. He needs help...one thing to remember that he needs to know is that porn is FAKE. they make those so that people will want to watch...just like a good thriller with sequals.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• It is an issue when it begins to affect your relationship and I believe it has. That is disgusting as far as I am concerned and if anyone, husband or otherwise ever asked me to do this to them, I would throw up on them and walk away. GROSS. You are an adult woman, he is not treating you like such. He is treating you like an animal. WALK AWAY NOW!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I don't think it has anything to do with being gay. Here's what I think...he's becoming addicted to porn and now he needs more and more and more porn and stimulation and craziness to get off. The more of that crap you watch and the more you take care of yourself, ahem, etc... the more desensitized you get and just regular sex won't get you off anymore. Instead of waking up and rolling over and having sex with you, he's going to the computer...why? Because he NEEDS it. Its now gone from harmless to a problem. A big one. I suggest you talk to him and ask him to lay off porn for 1 month as a test, see if he can do it, if he can't, he's addicted and needs therapy. There is no way in hell this would fly with me, you need to do something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• some men like it when women do them, it's not unusual. it's just something society doesn't talk about. society likes to talk about how some women are sluts. anyway, i highly doubt he's turning gay, but like the pp said, you need to talk to him about it. explain to him how this makes you feel. as for the stink, have him go about 3 hrs before you have sex, that way there is less of a chance for it to come out. (this is what women are told when they want anal, it goes both ways :) GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• op here

I have tried to talk to him
    how do I get through to him
    that some porn ok
    but I am not into the strap on and doing him in his ass
    maybe twice a year, and he could lick me twice a year, he never does that

but he has been after me for awhile to do this strap on stuff

we have been together for four years and this was not part of our sex life the first two years

I really do not like it, it would not be bad if poo did not come out, but come on, it is gross, in the middle of trying to be turned on, smelly, stinky shit comes out

how can he expect me to like this, let alone be turned on, the other day I started to dry heave, stopped and took a HOT shower, then he says that this time of doing it does not count! and he wanted me to do it again, my throat hurt for a day after the heaves for a hour!

and I give him LOTS of blow jobs, why can he not be satisfied with that and other kids of s
    Anonymous

• He just wants to experiment.

Seriously, speak with him and work it out. People do have all kinds of fetishes and nothing is wrong with it; it's like different religions.

One person says ewe and another says I've already been there, done that!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• That doesn't make him gay. People are born heterosexual or homosexual.
    Anonymous

• no amount of porn is ok, little bit of porn leads to more and more untill you are addicted, if I was you I would buy some software and block the porn sites.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:30 PM on Sep. 23, 2009