Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Skin fungal/yeast infection

Anyone ever have this...I have it on my armpits and surrounding area and on my upper/inner thighs. It itches like noone's business and I'm about to go crazy!!

The doctor prescribed Diflucan. I took one last Friday and am due to take the next one this coming Friday. He also gave me Xyzal for the itch (which is helping). What can I take to make this rash completely GO AWAY!?!?!?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Health

Answers (2)
  • lotrimin and hydracortisone

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

  • I had it, and my dermatologist sent me to CVS to buy the same fungal cream that you use on for athletes foot. Cleared up in a few days.

    Answer by EireLass at 2:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.