asked this earlier, want (need) more answers on what you think is going on

okay so he left his work phone @ home today & i know i shouldn't but i checked the call history & what not and there was a text saying "don't think i can make it tonight, everyone's in bed, including me, and i'm not sure i want to drive up there alone" and dh called that bitche's # at 10:15 the same night the text was sent (while me & the kids are in the bed) he also calls it again the next morning when he's supposed to be working....what makes is weird is that he hasn't worked on a friday in about 6 months and all of a sudden he had to work on friday? and that was the day after he got the text & he called her while he was supposed to be at work... i called her and asked how she knows my dh & she said, oh that was my brother in law's old #, his name even came up on the caller id.... WEIRD b/c when my dh calls from that # it says "cell phone" sounds like some bullshit to me.. oh he has some explaining to do when he gets home

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• OH MY GOD! Are the two anon posters serious???

First of all, she JUST had a baby. From the sounds of things he isn't coming home from work and rubbing her feet so why the hell should she have to rub his junk?
    Why can't he take care of that himself? Sex is not what makes a relationship or a marriage, it's a partnership, a mutual love and appreciation for each other.
    If he's sneaking around with another woman instead of respecting his wife enough to wait until she is healed or even getting more than 2 or 3 hours of sleep a night before demanding sexual favors then he's a piece of shit.

You can have sexual release without cheating on your wife. It's called masturbation.

Yes the kids are more important because they are 100% dependent on her to take care of them. HE is a full grown adult and can take care of himself.
    Him cheating is not justified, it's selfish and it's disgusting. I can't believe y'all are condoning it.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I didn't see your other post, but if you called her, she's already gotten in touch with him and he knows what to expect when he gets home, don't buy his BS, he's had all day to come up with a lie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• have you suspected cheating b4 or is this the first thing?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• his cell phone is at our house, there is no other way to contact him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Homer Simpson says, "Duh!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• it's the first time but idk what to think b/c he ignores me all the time and when he is being "cuddly" he wants sexual favors (just had a baby 6 weeks ago, still no ok by the doctor to have sex) anyways i'm too tired! he comes to bed late and expects me to wake up to blow him or jack him off? no, i don't think so i have a 3 y/o and a 6 week old that need myattention i need my sleep
    Anonymous

• you keep saying no? that is why he needs her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• You said the text said "I don't want to drive up there alone". So obviously she goes "up there" (wherever that is) WITH someone else. Maybe she was telling the truth.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:30 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• So you are refusing him any sort of sexual pleasure, making sure he knows the kids are way more important to you than he is, and are unwilling to give him time because you think all he wants is sex. And your SURPRISED he is looking else where for companionship? Rethink your priority's hun, YOU are killing your marriage.
    Men have to know they are needed and wanted. If you don't want him, he is going to go find someone who does. If the rolls were reversed and you were the one wanting sex and he wasn't into it, a lot of the women on the site would tell you to leave and find someone who could meet your needs... sounds like he is doing the same thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• omg! I CAN'T PHYSICALLY HAVE SEX my poonanny isn't healed up enough so i have to go back to the ob... if he'd come to bed before 11 or 12 i might help him out but you know what? from 4 am until my dd goes to bed at 8pm i'm taking care of the house and my kids...i'm losing alot of blood and am very anemic so i feel like shit i don;t think i should wait up on my dh to get off stupid war of warcraft so i can suck his dick... yes MY KIDS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN MY HUSBAND does that make me a bad person? if so oh well...my kids are selfless and aren't ass holes like my dh can be.. i ask him to get off the computer and spend time with me but he doesn't fuck you if you think I'M the reason he's cheating
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Sep. 23, 2009