Any moms in this blog that have been diagnosed with higher than normal levels of amniotic fluid? My doctors have just told me i'm on the high level of normal...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was low on amniotic fluid because my placenta aged too quickly (i was induced because of it) I'm not sure what it means when fluid is too high though.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 2:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I was with my third child. My doctor told me just to tell me, but said she wasn't too concerned. It can be a sign of getational diabetes, but it wasn't for me. My daughter had room for swimming!! :-) She never seemed to stay head down and even when I was in labor was moving around a lot!! When they broke my water I had a ton of it!! It didn't affect my health or the baby's at all. I would assume it will be the same for you if you are only at the high end of normal!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 2:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• high end of normal is normal though right? sounds fine to me. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Yes, still normal. Lets see what happens. I'm scheduled for a sonogram again next week. Thanks for the advise.
    brooklyns1mama

Answer by brooklyns1mama at 2:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2009