How can I record another person's voicemail message by calling it from my cell phone?

My Dad recently passed away and I am desperate to record his voice, any help would be greatly appreciated.... Thanks!!!!

kgirlee7

Asked by kgirlee7 at 2:39 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• try calling from a friends phone, put it on speaker and if your phone has a record option record it that way. or call from yours put on speaker and record it with another thing that will record.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i don't think you can. but you can try to call it from someone else's phone, have your phone on standby, and when his voicemail comes up you can record it and save it in your audio. if you have a phone that allows it, you might even be able to use it as a ringtone. GL and i'm sorry for your loss
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 2:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2009