What do you think?

My nephew is 10. When he was 2, his dad moved out to be with some skank he met over the internet. And so my nephew was with his mom and NOT his dad, from the time he was 2 to almost 6 when my sister moved in with her now husband. The only reason she didn't have my nephew move in there with her full time, is because it's in a different school district. So from the time he was born to almost 6 years old, he lived full time with my sister. His dad has only had him 4 years and my sister still gets him every Mon & Thurs and has him every other weekend. He wrote all over his facebook page (we have a mutual friend) that he is finally getting child support after 8 years. UMM, huh? Then he said "This bitch suddenly decided she wants to be a mother"" Well, she lived full time with him more than half of his life, breastfed for 1.5 years, co-slept for over two years and has ALWAYS been very involved in his life. Cont...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• I don't understand why she doesn't have custody already? Otherwise, the ex sounds like a douche....
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 2:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• As soon as she got married, he filed for child support. What a jack@ss! Her husband is disabled, so I don't know why he thought he'd be getting paid. They can't even touch his money. Well, so my sister was waiting until she got married to file for joint custody, so now they will be going to court. He is saying on his facebook that there is no way in hell she'll get custody and blah blah blah. Why wouldn't she get joint custody? She's married, he's not. He just moved his girlfriend in. She also had a daughter, so he would have a sibling there. She doesn't drink or do any kind of drugs>>NEVER HAS. He drinks and actually brings him to the parties where all the parents are getting drunk. He's had sex in his old apt with a bedroom without a door. My nephew saw him banging some chick doggie style. Wouldn't he have to prove my sister to be unfit or something? She works full time as a CNA caring for the elderly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Because she didn't want to take him out of the school district he was in. They live in a neighboring school district (which I personally think is better anyway). She didn't want to take him from his friends and now they probably won't move for a while, so she said F it, because she wants joint custody now. Also, I sent all his facebook posts to her so she could print them out. Do you think she could use them against him in court, just as a show of his character? I hate people who put personal business on there. I have a page, but I keep my posts happy and general. I dont talk sh*t about people on there. SO IMMATURE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• *he called her an idiot, a bitch, a loser etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I think all of this would have been worth changing school districts. There's no way I would have sent my son to his father after never being in his life just to maintain him in the same school district only after being in there for 1 year at 6 years old, and especially with his father walking out and acting like a child himself. etiher way - there's no way to tell how a court is going to decide or how to prove at this point he's an idiot father. It probably will more look like when your sister got married, she shipped her child off to a father who didn't want him to begin with sadly enough
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My sister JUST got married last month. His dad was around, but not with him full time from the time he was 2-6. I never said he wasn't around at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Sep. 23, 2009