Trying To Get Comfy At Night....

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get comfortable at night? I am 27 weeks along and can't seem to get a good nights rest. Also, I am constantly having to get up and pee. I am trying to limit the fluids before bed, but I get so thirsty.

Sharde88

Asked by Sharde88 at 2:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• been there!! it has just recently gotten better. i was so miserable for awhile and every now and then i am again if he gets in a bad position. i tried body pillows but they dont work well for me cause i toss too much and they end up in the floor but most people seem to love them. i know how u feel! its like u get really thirsty before bed and thats the worst time!!
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 2:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• the pee thing theres nothing you can do about it.
    but for comfort, get a body pillow snuggle with that, and put another pillow near the small of your back. thats what worked for both my pregnancies.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 2:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• i slept on my side and shoved a thinner pillow under my tummy so it didn't pull me lopsided, and put another pillow between my back and hubby. he wasn't allowed to move, lol. basically pillow somehow supporting your back.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 2:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Sometimes I have to start out the night by being proped up in a sitting position with three pillows behind me. Then through out the night I sink lower and lower. This has seemed to help me lately, especially since I've started having cramping.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 23, 2009