help with bad morning arternoon and night sickness.

my sister is pregant with her third child but this time she is really sick she is on medicine but it doesnt work that good does anyone have any home remedy to help her please

sookybaby

Asked by sookybaby at 3:05 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have heard that if you wear the bracelets for seasickness that you can wear on a cruise ship that it can help a lot...my friend did that actually. Try papaya tablets and peppermint tea as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Someone told me to try Preggiepops, I never had a chance to get them though. But I had the same thing for about 3 months. I could only drink warm flat sprite. and moving as little as possible. I know that can be hard. But I got sick less if I just laid on the couch then if I was up doing stuff.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 3:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• The Preggie Pops really helped me there pretty cheap at Motherhood Maternity, I ate one everytime I even started to fell sick and minutes to half hour later I would feel all better again!
    lil_shannie

Answer by lil_shannie at 3:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Tell her to wait a few more months, it will go away:( Do NOT waste money on the prego pops... if the anti-nausea meds dong work, they sure as heck wont. The Sea Bands were a waste of money too.

Nothing really works:( The best thing for me was to suck on lemon heads. I dont like them normally but they seemed to help for a few minutes at least! I had hyperemesis my 1st two pregnancies and bad morning sickness this time
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 4:44 PM on Sep. 23, 2009