So...the ladies that test a ton of men on the Maury show...do you think that is staged?

Do they get paid for that? I just cannot fathom being in a situation like that. I am not trying to sound judgmental I am just curious as to whether it is all just made up and acted out for the show....obviously it works, because I watch it. LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Surely it must be. I would be too embarrassed to ever go back after the first time of "he's not the dad" happening. Especially if I had more than one guy on because that tells me I'm a BIG whore if I can't figure out who I slept with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I would certainly hope so, but I don't doubt that there are many women out there who DON'T know who the daddy is. What I don't get is the ones like Marisol (yes, I remember this episode from years ago) She tested at least 10 or so men and never found the father. UMMMMM . . . wtf? She slept with that many men in that short of time and NEVER ONCE used protection. She'll be lucky if she doesn't end up with HIV and all the other "gifts that keep on giving!"
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I think I've heard of them being on the show or testing like 30 something guys before!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I think a lot of it is staged and exaggerated, but I think the stories and test for the most part are true! I only feel bad for the people who got done dirty in the situation, if a girl wants to sleep around and have unprotected sex then gets pregnant I don't care it's her fault.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• what a week of a chance at getting pregnat.... so what, more than 7 in that time frame are you a prostitute or just into group stuff???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I remember Marisol too....YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was insanity!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I agree if she's sleeping around like that without protection, the guy shouldn't be responsible for the kid. Would you consider a one night stand responisble for a child that was concieved on that one night stand? What's the difference only you have slept with a BUNCH of guys.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• idk but it sure cracks me up, but i will tell you at the child support office when you file they hav sports to write "all potential fathers", which some people fill up, and they questioned me for only putting the 1 - my bad for knowing who his dad is i guess lmao
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 3:30 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

I don't agree with this at all. If he just slept with her that easily, he is probably sleeping around too. Why should only the mother have to assume responsibility for the child? This makes no sense whatsoever. Maybe they both should stop whoring around.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:32 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• If she wants to sleep around like that she should use bc or make the guy wear a condom. It's obvious that he's not interested in having a kid, but not smart enough to realize that he's taking a chance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2009