ughhhhh TIRED OF THIS

ok so i kept going into preterm labor from 29 wks on so they gave me meds to stop it which ive been of for a few weeks now but i keep getting bh an some contractions im 37wks im dialated to 3cm an 90percent effaced an just wanna get this over her with the doc says i could have her tonight or a week from now who knows what can i do to progress things naturally any advice is appreciated signed exhausted an sore

momatonly16

Asked by momatonly16 at 3:15 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Walk a lot, your'e almost there, just wait a little longer. Trust me you don't want your water to break at home it's horrible, then contractions come harder and faster. Good Luck baby will be here before you know it!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I'm 36 weeks and 3 days, and I could not agree with you more. My problem is that my son came at 36 weeks, and now I just want this baby to do the same thing. He was 6lbs 12oz, and this new little man feels bigger. I can't sleep, and the past two nights I have had contractions on and off. I am miserable. The best of luck to you. I wish that I could just VENT!!! But DH looks at me like I'm nuts. :( (even though he is supportive). I guess we have to look at the face that 2-3 more weeks is not going to hurt us. *sigh*
    acholt21

Answer by acholt21 at 4:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Walk walk walk and walk some more. 90%? Your nearly there. Walking is the best way to speed up the onset of labor.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2009