will you take your toddler trick or treating this yr?

last yr my kids were 22 and 6 months so i did not take them trick or treating. this yr my oldest is 2.5, i think old enough to take her on my block. just curious what everyone else is doing with their toddlers.

AgentBrez

Asked by AgentBrez at 3:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yes
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Yes my daughter is one and I finally get to dress her up and take her out she's gonna love it!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:22 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• we are.. thats his 2nd bday and for sure we are going.. i took him lastyear to.. we will have a bday party at noon and go that night.. he is allergic to choc but ill just have to hide it later.. lol
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 3:27 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My dd will be 16 months old, and yes, she'll go trick or treating for a short time (probably 30 minutes). But her dad and I will eat the treats!! No, not all of them. She can have a couple of pieces of candy.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 3:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Yes, my son will be 18m and hes going to be a monkey, last year we took him he was 6m and he was a monster he liked it
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 3:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My son will be 14 months by then, and yes, I'm taking him. I honestly don't think he'll get much out of it, but my two best friends and I are taking our kids (one's 2 months older than mine, the other one is 2 1/2), make it a "family outing", heh. We've got a theme going too, we're going as 50's sock hop girls, and the two little boys will be "greasers", little leather jackets and everything!

But like I said, I think it's more for us grownups than for the kids, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I've taken KaVaughn Trick-o-Treating every year since he's been born, but this year I think it will be a little better now that he understands a lot more of what's going on.

~*~Holli~*~
    MsWood729

Answer by MsWood729 at 5:46 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• would like to . but the hubby is against halloween, nobody to go wiht and i just moved 2 months ago.. so not by myself.
    jlouise03

Answer by jlouise03 at 1:12 AM on Sep. 24, 2009