should you get sick when you take parental vitamins if your not pregnant

petewifey45

Asked by petewifey45 at 3:17 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They're high in iron, which can upset your stomach.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:21 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• No you shouldnt. My mom takes parenatal vitamins she has for years, her doctor told her she should and she doesnt get sick. But it could upset your stomach so you should eat something or drink milk when you take them.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 3:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• prenatal vitamins, parental was hilarious.

right the iron content can constipate you, and if you're not used to taking vitamins sure it'll make ya feel different

consult your doctor if you're worried
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:24 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I cant take any extra iron even in vitamins or i get sick from it. SOme ppl dont need extra iron so that is usually why. Your body is rejecting it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• taking vitamins at night works for me for some reason. its like my body doesnt feel as sick when i'm sleeping lol. o and just an fyi to anyone who takes fish oil capsules....freeze em no more nasty fish burps!!
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 4:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I have never been able to take prenatals at all. No matter when I take them. They just make me sick. I take a normal vitamin pack for a woman under 50 and hope that cuts it. Ask your doctor for other options.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 4:16 PM on Sep. 23, 2009