Convertible Car Seat

Which convertible car seat are you getting/did you get? And what kind of vehicle do you have? I've narrowed down my options but i'm still not sure. I'm looking for a relatively smaller convertible...

ANC1010

Asked by ANC1010 at 3:18 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well, I have a Caravan, and a True Fit. But, the seat also fits fine in my mom's Hyundai Elantra. I love this seat, but it's not that small.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Alpha Omega Elite is all we ever used. We had it in an Aztec, Blazer, Durango and Suburban.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 4:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I have a caravan and a Voyager(older style with one sliding door) and have used both a Truefit and a Scenera...

I would avoid 3 in 1 seats becuase they are hard to RF, don't ERF long, harness to either 40 or 50lbs(65lb seats are the best) and tyhey make crappy boosters per testing.

Seats I recommend for the long run Truefit, Myride 65, Marathon, and to save to get a better seat a cosco scenera or safety first avenue

I have 2 journal posts about carseat with pics if yu wanna take a look
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 5:11 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• We have the Evenflo Triumph Advance for my son rear facing in our Ford Focus. We also own a Cosco Scenera as a spare seat for car pooling and stuff.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 5:59 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Thanks for the advice! I think i've narrowed it down to the my ride 65 and the true fit....
    ANC1010

Answer by ANC1010 at 8:35 AM on Sep. 24, 2009