I am late/am I pg/when can I test

For those asking this...why don't you do some research and really learn about your body and what it is doing rather than just wait on a test or a doctor to tell you that you are ovulating or not ovulating or having an irregular period or that stress will cause your period to be late or what does this discharge mean or could I have an infection.

Try reading "Taking Charge of your Fertility" by Toni Weschler...it can teach you how to KNOW what your body is doing, what that mucus is, when you ovulated, HECK it can even teach you how to know when you are pregnant a week before any pee stick.

Just a suggestion and you can find it on Amazon for under $15

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Could be coincidence, but I just got a BFP on Monday ... the first month we tried using what I learned from reading the book. I only had intercourse on the 2 days in a row that the signs from the book were there. $15.00 well spent? lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Some of us don't have the $15 to order it... my DH would KILL me for spending that money on a book I would read once.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 4:12 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• So you would rather spend $15 on pregnancy tests or ovulation test kits instead?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2009