I was at the gym and OMG!...

So I was at the gym today, and usually go into the steam room for about 15 mins..so I sat for a min to catch my breath on one of the benches. There were other ladies in there as well. Well out the bathroom comes a really heavy set woman completely naked and super hairy.. Everyone in there was staring..I'm like OMG can you be any more discrete, I thought that was very rude of the other women. Plus you could here all the whispering..what do you think, and how would you have reacted when seeing this??...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• that's fun, i've never seen another woman naked in public.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I would have looked then, looked away like I wasn't paying attention.

Answer by louise2 at 3:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Ummm, well I don't go trotting around naked in public, so I would have probably been a little grossed out, but I would have most certainly kept it to myself.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:30 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• well i say you got it flaunt it..lol but i also wouldnt have myself.. she could prob careless what they thought.. were you botherd? did she rub up on ya? i say no big deal.. WAIT!!! is this an all girl gym? or was there other men there??
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 3:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• OP here

***Arliebeemee***No it didn't bother me one bit...Lol..no she didn't rub up on me, but she did come stand right next to me check her self out ..men and women have separate restrooms..no men in there..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• HAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!!!!!!! Thats funny to me, sorry. I would have started but tried to look like I wasn't staring. Just being honest...
    AJsMomma

Answer by AJsMomma at 3:44 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Every time I go to the base pool or to the gym or the YMCA pool, there's always naked women in the locker room/restroom. They take off their clothes to shower completely. what else are they supposed to do if they don't have time to go home to shower. I just ignore it. I mean at least they are AT the gym/pool/etc, TRYING to be healthy.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• WOW LOL I prob would have looked out of curiosity but I def wouldn't have been talking bad about her that is rude...she was at the gym and at least trying...but still wow she had balls
    mommymandaleigh

Answer by mommymandaleigh at 3:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Well, she is there for the same purpose as the others.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 3:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• its a little unnerving when you see someone that looks like your great grandma minus a foot in height walking around naked. i will admit (yep the y pool gotta love it *gag*) but well what do we expect, they're heading to/from the shower.....try VERY hard not to look, and hope you didnt just eat lunch haha.....i'd rather see that tho, then someone who's totally gorgeous flaunting her stuff....lol

AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 3:57 PM on Sep. 23, 2009