Are there some days that you just aren't motivated at all?

The laundry's piled up, the kitchen sink is full of dirty dishes and DS has the living room looking like a tornado hit...did you suck it up and clean or let it go for the day??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• awe hell let it go.. it will be there tomorrow.. i do one room a night at my house and trust me the living room NEVER gets clean, it wouldnt matter if i workd on it all day once the two boys came home......... its out the window..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 3:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• me, i sat on my butt most of the day
    lmao
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 3:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I'm not motivated most days! LOL I figure it will still be there when I get to it!
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 3:38 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• There are lots of days I'm not motivated, but I try to make sure everything is picked up before DH gets home!! At least then he can't say I didn't do anything all day!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 3:43 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Ha ha that is how I am too - autstinsmama1106
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 4:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• On days when I'm not working (I work in a casino) I don't get motivated until a couple hours before hubby comes home. That way the house is a little bit more presentable after our little guy has been playing all day. I do tend to pick up a little here and there but heck, it's my day off.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 4:08 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Id have to be dying to let my house get like that, and even then my hubby would pitch in to help because he dosnt like the house messy either. I have 3 loads of laundry to do right now and 3 coffee cups in the sink but thats it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:58 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I have to at least have the downstairs of the house picked up before we go and do anything
    mom-2-4boys

Answer by mom-2-4boys at 5:03 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Yeah, I let it go. It's not going anywhere. It'll wait for me.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:39 PM on Sep. 23, 2009