do you let your kids watch disney? There is so much magic in them

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:30 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• here we go again.....
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 3:31 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• BUUUUUUT it is cute and fun soooo i let mine watch the cartoons i was rasied on disney and i am fine, i know im still going to heaven even if i watch disney
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 3:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Oh geez. It's pretend. You know, make-believe. Kids like that sort of stuff.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 3:33 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• There is a difference between reality and fantasy...
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• It's not a big deal; i however am not a huge fan of disney just because their cartoons aren't as educational as other channels. But as for the magic it's just pretend and imagination. Good for kids. Not going to hell for watching disney don't worry.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 3:37 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• So? What about Harry Potter? Come on Disney is magic...............
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 3:38 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I love my daughters disney movies.. actually I prefer the disney movies from when I was a kid but I love how it sparks their imagination. When my daughter takes a bath she swears she is a mermaid.. only can a little kid believe things like that.. its innocent fun
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 3:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I for one love Disney and it's contributions to our world. Without Walt, our world would be a little darker indeed. We all need a little magic, a little fantasy in our lives... so whats wrong with "believing" in it for an hour or two in front of a movie or TV screen? It's all in good fun!
    Oh and Harry Potter... why not? He got droves of kids interested in reading again. Did he turn them evil? Um, I sincerely doubt it! Though there are a few little ones that want to fly on a broom but that's another subject entirely. LOL
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 3:41 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• do you play pretend with your child?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• My child is three and he watches the Pirates movies, Labyrinth and various others.....is there a problem with such movies?
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 4:02 PM on Sep. 23, 2009