Almond milk

Has anyone tried making their own almond milk. I hear its way better for you and tastes great. I think I'm going to try! If anyone knows of any good health foods websites with products and/or recipes please let me know. This is my website if anyone wants to check it out! www.momiswater.com

daneliah

Asked by daneliah at 3:30 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Health

• The DIY Guide to Making Almond Milk!

This brief lens will show you how to make yourself a cool, refreshing (or hot, if you prefer!) glass of great tasting, dairy free almond milk.Got almonds?
    www.squidoo.com/making-almond-milk
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:55 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• How to Make Raw Almond Milk | eHow.com

Dec 12, 2008 ... How to Make Raw Almond Milk. Raw almond milk is simple to make and is loaded with nutrients. For those avoiding animal products, making milk ...
    www.ehow.com/how_2210340_make-raw-almond-milk.html -
    vbruno

• Google the words making almond milk. I did and got 4 million hits. There's ALLOT out there on this subject.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2009