ant Bites!!

she has like 100 of them on her feet and legs. She was in the back of the yard adn I was on the other side. I got to her as fast as i could and stripped her on the way in the house and threw her in the sink. I already called the Ped and gave DD benadryl a cool bath and cortisone cream. Is ther anything else I can do to help her? I feel so bad. She seems fine though. playing and everything. I'm just sad for her don't they hurt?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 3:36 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in General Parenting

• Awwwwwwwwww momma sounds like you are in more pain than she is!! She will be fine, they will come to a head tomorrow and look like little pimples, just make sure you keep them clean and hydrocotizone on them. Again, she will be fine.

Boonesfarmbabe

Answer by Boonesfarmbabe at 3:44 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I got bitten in several places a couple of months ago on my feet. A day after I got blisters. I was miserable. The good news was they healed quickly.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 3:56 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• If they were red ants she would still be screaming untill you nutralize the poision, but regular ants? Unless she has allot of allergies or she is showing signs of them hurting then try not to worry Momma. BTW? for red ant bites pour vinegar on them to take the burning and itching away.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:50 PM on Sep. 23, 2009