Highlights Magazine?

I am thinking about getting a subscription of the toddler version of Highlights for my son. (Highlights High Five). I used to love the Highlights magazines when I was a kid.

It's been over 10 years since I've seen a magazine, and am only familiar with the one for older kids. Does anyone subscribe, or have subscribed to it recently? Did your child enjoy it (and how old were they?).

Squirrell34

Asked by Squirrell34 at 3:42 PM on Sep. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I remember reading them and so does my husband, they sent me a magazine with some stickers here recently too, I'd like to get them as well.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 3:49 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• We had it for my 4 year old. It was okay for him..I wouldn't go much younger. There is also Puzzle Buzz which my older two have a great time with!!!

I don't think either is good for a toddler, though....maybe 3?
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 4:40 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Your toddler might enjoy the one called Animal Baby..... or if you go to barnes and Noble they have a magazine that is designed for toddlers with sturdier pages but I don't remember the name to it.
    manders018

Answer by manders018 at 5:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2009

• I was just thinking about this while at my son's last PEDs appt. I think I'm going to get him the subscription for Christmas. He LOVES to read & I think this will just encourge him to want to learn & read more. Plus in a way this his something that will be all his. So when Daddy is reading his magazines...KaVaughn can too =o)
    ~*~Holli~*~
    MsWood729

Answer by MsWood729 at 5:45 PM on Sep. 23, 2009